Location: Wayne, PA
Why Join US?! The Associates that make up the Evolve IP Team are the root of our success. We hire people with passion, drive, and a vision for the future. Our environment is open and comfortable (no one has offices), proactive and fast-paced. We offer transparency, feedback and acknowledge that the hard work our associates put in makes our goals a reality.
Why else? When you join the team at Evolve IP, you’ll be instantly involved in the hottest technologies. How hot? IDC has noted that cloud services will grow more than $107 billion in 2017!!
And … From the moment of hire, we believe that within a year, you will develop your professional and business skills enough to move up inside the organization. To ensure this happens, your manager will develop a detailed 100-day plan outlining expectations, responsibilities and provide frequent performance reviews.
Oh, and one more thing! We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)!
The Billing Associate is a role that is tailor made for someone who has the natural ability to understand workflow and dataflow structures. The role of a Billing Associate requires someone who is detail oriented, possesses excellent time management skills, and can juggle multiple projects at once. We are looking for someone with a desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector, and who has the ability to prioritize work to ensure that all time frames are met.
1. POSITION PURPOSE:
- Provide support for all aspects of the company’s billing operations
- Ensure that all services provided to customers are billed accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure customer satisfaction through timely resolution of customer-initiated billing inquiries
- Perform quality assurance on monthly billing cycles
- Research and provide resolution for customer-initiated billing disputes
- Provide support for the company’s revenue assurance activities
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure a timely, accurate execution of the above listed activities
3. ASSIGNMENT, REVIEW AND APPROVAL OF WORK:
Who is responsible for assigning and reviewing the work of this position?
- Various members of the Evolve IP management team
In what form and how detailed are the instructions?
- Formal Method of Procedures AND on the job training will define the processes that for quality and compliance purposes one must adhere to.
How often is the individual’s work reviewed?
- As needed
What decisions are made independently?
- Research efforts to field customer and collections inquiries.
- Most steps relate to finely tuned data management processes.
4. MAJOR CONTACTS:
- Entire organization; Billing interacts with all functional areas.
- 5. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Natural ability to understand workflow/dataflow structures
- Ability to analyze and apply existing tools and procedures with minimal effort
- Ability to prioritize efforts that drive revenue and cash flow
- Attention to detail
- Adapt quickly to in-house tools and processes
- Positive attitude
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks while meeting daily and weekly deadlines
- 6. SPECIAL SKILLS/EQUIPMENT:
- SAP ECC CRM (contracts and accounts) for Evolve IP organic and ShoreTel base
- Microsoft Office tools for analysis and information management
- MS Excel: Specific experience in lookup and reference formulas
- Internal (custom-supported) browser-based quality assurance tools
- Familiarity with business rules, bundled/unbundles suites of products
- Experience in a rating environment for billed services
- 7. PROFSSIONAL SKILLS
- Professional writing skills
- Professional sense of courtesy when interacting with customers and teammates
- A work ethic based on dedication to this company and its mission
8. MAJOR CHALLENGES:
- New applications, new processes
- Ability to train once, work many
- 9. DIRECTION OF OTHERS:
- As assigned through manager
- 10. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Invoices sent within 3 business days
- Maximo tickets fielded and completed 2 business days
- Billing release and MACs completed 1 business day
- Billing credits kept to a minimum through proper QA
- Billing disputes resolved on time per customer agreement
To submit your resume please click here.