Why Join Us?!
The Associates that make up the Evolve IP Team are the root of our success. We hire people with passion, drive, and a vision for the future. Our environment is open and comfortable (no one has offices), proactive and fast-paced. We offer transparency, feedback and acknowledge that the hard work our associates put in makes our goals a reality.
When you join the team at Evolve IP, you’ll be instantly involved in the hottest technologies. How hot? IDC has noted that cloud services will grow more than $107 billion in 2017!!
And … From the moment of hire, we believe that within a year, you will develop your professional and business skills enough to move up inside the organization. To ensure this happens, your manager will develop a detailed 100-day plan outlining expectations, responsibilities and provide frequent performance reviews.
Oh, and one more thing! We offer an extensive benefits package for full-time associates, including medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)!
1. POSITION PURPOSE:
The primary responsibility of a Client Technology Advisor (“CTA”) is to develop, maintain and grow the relationships with Evolve IP’s client base. This is accomplished by establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel on accounts assigned to the CTA, understanding those customer’s technological needs, and identifying ways that Evolve IP’s products and service can satisfy those needs. The CTA also serves as the customer’s advocate within Evolve IP, coordinating the involvement of company personnel in all Functional Areas in order to meet our performance objectives and the customer’s expectations.
2. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Update and maintain client information in SFDC
- Understanding of Evolve IP’s capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations
- Schedules face to face meetings and calls with customers to present Client Value Report
- Handles renewal process
- Requests referrals and assists in referral sales process with a TA
- Chronic and jeopardy account management
3. MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work directly with internal staff and customers in a professional, consultative manner
4. SPECIAL SKILLS/EQUIPMENT:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- General understanding of telecommunications equipment, products, and vendors
- Thorough understanding of Evolve IP product sets
- Understanding and ability to use social media
5. MAJOR CHALLENGES:
- Managing customers with heightened concerns and/or jeopardy accounts
- Growing and renewing jeopardy accounts
- Ability to identify proactive solutions for customers
- Time management is critical to ensure that a balance between maintaining, growing and acquiring new customers is achieved
6. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
- Upsells, cross sales and referral quota attainment
To submit your resume please click here.