The associates comprising the Evolve IP team are the root of our success. We hire people with passion, drive, and a vision for the future. Our environment is open, comfortable, non-traditional, and fast-paced. We offer transparency, feedback and freely acknowledge the hard work our associates perform makes our goals reality. Our culture is fueled by the cooperative and collaborative environment we work in every day. Evolve IP is inspired by our management, who constantly motivate and communicate their visions, missions, and goals. Our culture empowers our people and we celebrate our successes and learn from our failures.
As a Tier1 Cloud Computing Support Technician, you will provide first-level monitoring and troubleshoot cloud computing anomalies. In addition you will be interfacing with customers via inbound calls and emails, troubleshoot and resolving customer inquiries, requests, and issues.
- Monitoring system alarms and performing platform health checks
- Contact Center customer support calls; inbound and outbound
- First level troubleshooting for Virtual Desktops (VDI and DaaS), Virtual Servers, Disaster Recovery, Exchange, and backup solutions
- Server and Desktop management
- Internal and external escalations
- General knowledge of networking, server, and desktop support and administration; Microsoft Windows Server 2008 or greater, Linux Server
- Experience in network monitoring or service desk position
- Experience with Windows or Linux server administration
- Hands on experience with ticket or service desk systems
- Good people /customer support skills
- IT/IS College degree or equivalent work experience
- Some Voice over IP(VoIP) experience preferred
- Some network experience a definite plus
- Exposure to VMWare or virtual machines a plus