The DevOps Engineer will provide the bridge in technical skills between our development team and the other operational groups. The person will be the build engineer, systems infrastructure, and API guru. They will understand our internal applications from an administrative strand-point. They will be able to install, deploy, tear-down, build-up, and troubleshoot internal Evolve IP applications.
The DevOps Engineer will coordinate and assist the systems administrators and operational groups within Evolve IP with the internally developed applications. This person will be the primary point of contact for 3rd and 4th level support.
- Build engineering of internal applications
- Configuration Management of all environments
- Deployment of applications
- Implementation of automated toolset to perform role
- All build and deployment configurations
- Source Control Software administration
- Branching and Tagging SCM for releases
- Release Management
- Monitoring dashboards, reacting to alarms
- Requesting and completing approved maintenances
- Researching and implementing new technologies
- BS in Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related discipline or equivalent job experience.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work directly with other in a professional consultative manner.
- Understanding of SDLC
- Agile Software Tenants
- Excellent documentation skills
- Ability to write concisely, precisely, and minimally when detailing out specifications
- Linux Systems Admin
- Windows Admin
- Java Application Servers
- Java Development
To submit your resume please click here.