The Organizational Development Assistant is responsible for assisting the Organizational Development Team on all initiatives with a heavy concentration on recruiting. This person will administer and maintain the applicant tracking system within the HR portal and update the status for all candidates. This person will concentrate on attracting top talent at all levels throughout the organization. In addition, this person will assist the Organizational Development team with ad-hoc reporting and activities as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 2 to 3 years of Recruiting Experience
- Experience with HR Systems
- High-level EQ
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize work to ensure that all timeframes are met
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills
- MS Office Suite
Duties and Responsibilities
Manage the recruitment process and life-cycle:
- Partnering with hiring managers to determine staffing needs
- Manage communication with all hiring managers and candidates
- Screening of resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Scheduling of Interviews
- Communicate with Hiring Managers on a weekly basis on status of applicants
- Maintain our applicant tracking system within our HR portal and classify the applications to ensure easy reference and accessibility
- Administering appropriate interviewing assessments
- Assist with the communication of onboarding activities
Assist the Organizational Team with other initiatives such as: research and development, culture, company events, etc.
Proactively Source candidates
- Using social media networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter) to look for and connect with potential candidates.
- Interacting with professionals in niche platforms
- Reviewing online portfolios and resumes to pre-screen candidates.
Key Performance Indicators
- New Hire Onboarding
- Training Engagement
- Cultural Engagement