The Technician, MSP Professional Services provides needed experience and insight into the service migration and implementation process, including performing customer implementations, migrations and project related work as it relates to ITaaS. The Project Managers will continue to be the face of the implementation and handle the bulk of the customer communication, with the Technician, MSP Professional Services performing the actual implementation, migration and work related to ITaaS projects.
The Technician, MSP Professional Services will also serve as an escalation point and handle incident based overflow from the Service Desk. Additionally, responsibilities of the Technician, MSP Professional Services will include performing quality assurance on projects prior to delivery to the customer and the recommendation of process and systems improvements as it relates to the implementation and migration components of ITaaS related projects.
- Perform Implementations, Migrations and Professional Service Projects
- Work with Project Managers through the service implementation, migration and project delivery process as it relates to ITaaS projects, as availability and need dictate.
- Assist Project Managers with initial awareness conversation with customer to validate solution or recommend remediation
- Provide direction and assistance to Project Managers on implementation, migration and projects.
- QA on all implementations, migrations and projects to ensure that work is performed according to spec before it is delivered to the customer, including all necessary documentation and information to successfully perform the handoff to service delivery.
- Service Desk Escalation and Incident Based Overflow
- Serve as technical escalation point for the Service Desk
- Handle incident based ticket overflow in order to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Participate in scheduled, after-hours work
- College degree
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment within the technology sector
- Ability to prioritize work to ensure that all time frames are met
Special Skills and Equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Very detailed understanding of Virtualization, Servers, Desktops, Enterprise Applications
- Very detailed understanding of Evolve IP product sets
- Coordinating work on multiple projects with varied requirements and product sets for multiple customers simultaneously
- Time management is critical to ensure the timely provisioning of Evolve IP customers
To submit your resume please click here.