The Project Coordinator, Network Facilities position supports the company’s larger Service Delivery effort. The primary area of focus pertains to the provisioning and ordering of dedicated access facilities to customer locations, ensuring the timely and accurate delivery of requisitioned access services. In addition, this position is also responsible for administration of Compliance related activities, and the daily management and system migration of customer paperwork.
- General knowledge of Evolve IP products
- Excellent time management skills
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- High level of EQ
- Ability to work directly with customers in a professional and consultative manner
- Ability to remain focused in a fast moving environment
- MS Office proficient
Duties and Responsibilities
- Circuit delivery coordination / process management
- Circuit ordering via various facility based Carriers
- Circuit pricing
- Circuit Inventory management
- Compliance Activities
- Customer Paperwork – daily management and IT system migrations
To submit your resume please click here.