Evolve IP is pleased to announce that we will be hosting a series of “Dine and Dash” mini-seminars in the Philadelphia region over the course of the spring.
Local companies are invited to join us for a blend of timely technology insights and a fantastic take-home meal for their family. It’s an opportunity to see why Evolve IP was recently recognized by Entrepreneur magazine as one of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America” and was chosen as a 2017 Cloud Computing Security Excellence Award winner.
In short, Dine and Dash is a custom-ordered dinner for four coupled with a value-packed 30-45 minute interactive discussion on top cloud trends, ROI strategies, compliance advantages, and budgeting tips. Four of the events have a vertical industry focus in either healthcare or financial services where we will share case studies of our breadth of work in these areas. Those sessions will include a discussion of cloud security and compliance, and how Evolve IP’s HITRUST certification provides key advantages and peace of mind for our HIPAA-focused healthcare clients and our compliance-focused financial services clients.
If you’d like to join us, choose the date and location that suits you best. We’ll combine great food with timely food for thought!
Healthcare Industry Events
• April 24th at “24” Restaurant (2401 Walnut St, Philadelphia) – COMPLETED
• May 22nd at Sullivan’s Steakhouse (700 W Dekalb Pike, King Of Prussia)
Financial Services Industry Events
• April 26th at “24” Restaurant (2401 Walnut St, Philadelphia) – COMPLETED
• June 12th at Autograph Brasserie (503 W Lancaster Ave, Wayne, PA 19087) – NEW DATE & LOCATION!
ROI and Compliance Events
• May 24th at Sullivan’s Steakhouse (700 W Dekalb Pike, King Of Prussia)
• May 30th at Capital Grille (2000 Route 38, Cherry Hill, NJ) – NEW DATE & LOCATION!
How does “Dine and Dash” work?
4:30 – 5:00
Review the menu, enjoy a cocktail, and place your dinner order.
5:00 – 6:00
Evolve IP’s cloud specialists will present Healthcare ROI in the Cloud: Compliance Trends, Budgeting Tips, and Use Cases.
1. We’ll share current trends and client use cases of applying HIPAA-compliant, HITRUST-certified cloud solutions for phone & communications systems, call centers, disaster recovery, and secure desktops.
2. Our specialists will illustrate how companies of all sizes are building compelling cloud strategies and budget justifications to improve performance and achieve measurable ROI.
Your meals will be ready, and the presentation will be complete. You’ll be ready to head home full of ideas and loaded down with some of Philly’s best food.
We look forward to seeing you there!Categories: Cloud Computing