Call Recording provides your organization with an ‘always on – always available’ service that helps ensure quality management, compliance certainty and liability protection. Hosted in our private cloud you’ll gain greater reliability, security and back-up without the risks of onsite server failure and related hardware issues.
Executives are demanding quality management KPIs and ongoing improvements, compliance requirements are driving new levels of accountability and, with an ever litigious society, organizations must rely on a well-documented, process driven-customer interaction strategy.
Cloud-based Call Recording from Evolve IP enables call center leaders and business managers to successfully navigate these ever evolving changes.
Using Evolve IP’s Cloud Call Recording, customers can maintain their HIPAA compliance*
|Liability Protection||With the ability to quickly and easily access 100% of your organization’s calls, the game of ‘he said-she said’ no longer can be played.|
|Compliance Certainty||Evolve IP has undergone the industry’s most rigorous compliance audits, and utilizes encrypted disk, to ensure you meet HIPAA and related compliance requirements.|
|Quality Management||Dramatically improve your agents’ performance and increase your customer satisfaction scores to drive top and bottom-line improvements.|
Evolve IP’s Cloud Call Recording Platform is designed to deliver all of the features needed to support a world-class call center including:
- Web-based portal access
- Network and multi-leg recording capabilities
- Quality management scorecards
- Customizable directories, user and supervisor groups
- Near to real-time delivery
Call Recording Benefits (Management and Agents)
Call center managers and their agents will see immediate improvements in their operations with deeper insights into call center operations. With a rich feature set, an easily customizable reporting portal and links to quality management, both your agent and customer satisfaction will improve.
- Broad Range of Features: Gain access to indexed recordings, live monitoring, tagging and reporting features regardless of budgetary restraints.
- Flexible Setup Options: Multiple delivery models and portal views provide access to only recordings you want to see.
- Centralized Management: Manage group assignments and monitor calls, regardless of agent location.
- Accessibility: Search, retrieve, and playback recorded calls from our award-winning portal based upon criteria such as the agent, duration, the calling party, the date/ time, etc.
- Control: Provide supervisors with unmatched control over agent and user quality and allow administrators point-and-click configuration through our award winning OSSmosis Portal.
Call Recording Benefits (Executives)
In addition to the desire to increase customer satisfaction, executives are increasingly concerned with how call center operations can drive bottom and top-line improvements. Evolve IP’s cloud call recording solves for these desires with better economics, reliability and more.
- Lower TCO:Eliminate Capex for new hardware and software and provide a seamless end user experience.
- Increase Efficiency:Access call recordings from any location without specialized software required.
- Flexible:Multiple deployment methods are available to meet business and budgetary requirements.
- Scalable:Increase and decrease costs based on seasonality, unexpected peaks, and growth.
- Disaster Recovery:Recordings are available even if your location isn’t.
- Secure:Take advantage of a private and secure cloud-based offering from a SOC 3 certified organization.
Call Recording Features
|Delivery Method||FTP or Email||Cloud: Portal View||Portal and FTP|
|Network Based Call Recording|
|On Demand Recording|
|Call Recording Announcements and Notifications|
|Simple Format and Customizable Directory Structure|
|Near Time Delivery to Customer Premise|
|Real Time Delivery to Web Portal|
|Accessible via OSSMosis|
|Standard 30 Days Storage|
|Permission Based Portal Views|
|Near Time Portal View of Recording|
|Customizable User and Supervisor Groups|
|Multiple Filtering and Export Options|
|Detail, Summary and Audit Report Options|
|Call Tagging for Reference and Searching|
|Add-On Options for Additional Storage|
Evolve IP’s Quality Management (QM) uses custom score cards linked to call recordings, to formally track and measure the caller and agent experience on each interaction. Through a program of consistently assessing calls, your organization can dramatically improve your agent performance and increase caller satisfaction. The QM features provides a more rigorous methodology for formally scoring agents on their interactions. While listening to a call, Supervisors can select the appropriate evaluation form and “score” that call based upon the traits that are important to your organization. Scorecards allow you to generate quantitative scoring to help drive agent performance improvements.
Expand your Quality Management activities with screen capture. Capture your agent’s screens for simultaneous playback with the caller’s interaction for complete visibility of that entire customer experience and agent behavioral characteristics. By capturing a random percentage of your agent’s screens, you will be able to coach them on system utilization and the best ways to navigate the caller to a satisfied conclusion. For those back-office staff that don’t answer inbound customer calls, record their screens based upon a time schedule so they can benefit from coaching to improve their system performance.